Attractions and Sites of Interest (containing tag: "nature")
Can't find your favourite place
- Mirusha FallsMirusha Falls is among most important touristic spots in the country, located on the road Prishtina Gjakova. Your visit there can easily become an unforgettable experience,...
- LubotenLuboten is the highest peak of Sharri Mountains, its beautiful scenery being very rare. It is located west of Kaqanik, at 2,498 m height.
- Drini i BardhëDrini i Bardhë is a river that runs through the Dikagjini plane. It derives at Rusolia mountain, from the source at Radavci cave; at a 586 m elevation
- Bifurcation in NerodimeBifurcation is a natural phenomenon occurring when one river is divided into two streams which then pour into different seas. There are only two such phenomena occurring in the...
- Marble Cave in GadimeVillage Gadime lays among the road Prishtinë Ferizaj, around 20 km away from Prishtina. Village Gadime falls into jurisdiction of Lipjan municipality. The cave in...
- Ura e FshajtëUra e Fshajtë (Holy bridge), built on Drini i Bardhë River, dates back to the 18th century. It is located in village Dol, 19 km away from city of Gjakova.
- LiqenatiLiqenati is a lake in village Liqenat, also known as the Drelajs Lake, which is located beside the Kosovo Montenegro border.